Dental Practice Resuscitation / CPR / Basic Life Support (BLS) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training course including medical emergencies. This is a 4-hour on-site course tailored to meet the requirements of CQC.
This course is suitable as a yearly resuscitation update to meet CQC requirements.
Resuscitation scenarios are used to encourage teamwork.
We will evaluate your resuscitation equipment and provide advice.
Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training practice is included.
We will provide one manikin and a training AED per two candidates to provide plenty of ‘hands on’ practice.
This intensive Basic Life Support training can be tailored to suit the needs of your practice and staff.
Training can be tailored for clinical and none-clinical staff both separately or together.
Who is it for?
Dentists, Nurses, Hygienists other clinical staff, administration staff.
Number of candidates
The maximum recommended number of candidates per course is 20. If you require more than 20 candidates trained at the same time, please contact us to discuss how this can be achieved.
– Review of the medical emergency equipment
– Review of the ABCDE approach to assessing the sick patient
– Airway management
– Performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation
– Utilising resuscitation equipment
– Practical use of an AED
– Cardiac emergencies including heart attack and angina, cardiac arrest.
– Other medical emergencies such as stroke, asthma, epilepsy, diabetes, anaphylactic shock, feinting, choking, hyperventilating, septicaemia.
– Overview of emergency drug
Each candidate receives a certificate upon completion of the training. An A4 display certificate and a copy of resuscitation guidelines is provided for the practice.
If you have any questions or require more information on our course costs and available dates, please contact us email@example.com