Solution Aid Safety & Rescue Cover can be purchased by any profit or non-profit organisation looking for high quality safety and rescue cover for water based events.
Solution Aid Safety and Rescue Cover can be purchased by any profit or non-profit organisation looking for high quality safety and rescue cover for water based events, whether this be flat or moving water (white water).
Our specialist team of rescue technicians is made up of active white water paddlers who coach regularly and are used to operating in the most advanced white water conditions.
We practice what we preach and teach what we do. Who better to get the most up to date rescue knowledge and safety cover from? All our rescue technicians are fully qualified for the areas of operation they work within.
As paddlers we constantly make decisions that are based on our personal skills, the environment we are paddling in and keeping safe. We will manage the risk, so your event participants can enjoy the day’s events they have signed up for.
Examples of some of the safety and rescue services we can offer:
– Risk assessment and method statements for adventure races offering water elements
– Safety cover for events involving in-water activities, including cold water immersion
– Training in water based activities such as white water swimming or rafting
– Location advice and reccess
– On-location risk assessment and safety
– Safety cover for crew/cast members working in or near the water
– Advice on/risk assess water-based activities
If you have any questions or require more information on our safety provision services or the cost and available dates, please contact us email@example.com