First Aid Courses
First aid solutions tailored for the needs of your industry.
Solution Aid is the sister company of Mountain Water Expeditions. We are based in the North West of England and deliver high quality, hands on, practical first aid courses designed to satisfy the specific needs of individuals and groups. Our courses offer a complete range of first aid training from a basic level through to advanced level for those in the outdoor, education, care and industrial sectors.
Solution Aid is approved to run first aid training certificated by Rescue and Emergency Care & Nuco Training.
Solution Aid is a mobile training organisation who can deliver courses throughout the country. Our experienced and professional trainers will explain and define any terms and “jargon” used during a course. It is our aim to make first aid training enjoyable, systematic and relevant to your needs.
We offer the following range of First Aid training courses:
Outdoor Based First Aid Training Courses
– REC Outdoor – 8 hours [1 Day]
– REC Outdoor – 16 hours [2 Days]
– Nuco Level 3 Activity First Aid – 16 hours [2 Days]
– Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Participants Expedition First Aid
Work Based First Aid Training Courses
– Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support & use of an AED
– Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work EFAW
– Level 3 First Aid at Work
– Level 3 First Aid at Work Refresher
– Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid
– Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid
– Level 3 Award in Immediate Management of Anaphylaxis
– Level 3 Oxygen Therapy Administration
– Airway Management
– Catastrophic Bleeding Control
– 2 hours – GP Surgery CPR and AED updates
– 2 hours – Dental Surgery CPR and AED updates
– 4 hours – Dental Surgery CPR, AED and Medical Emergencies updates course